Casa Bocobo Hotel is a no-frills economy hotel located in the vicinity of the world-renowned Rizal Park in Ermita - a district that is famous for blending the comforts of modern times together with the cultural influences of colonial Philippines. The property being near Roxas Boulevard, United Nations and T.M. Kalaw Avenues, possesses these major advantages:
- Walking distance to trendy shopping malls and the breathtaking view of Manila Bay's famous sunset.
- Various government offices and Manila's business district is just a stone's throw away.
- Guest will also enjoy easy access to historical landmarks, embassies, museums and other places of interest.
- A mere twenty-minute drive is the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, approximately 12 kilometers from the hotel.
Unlike any other budget hotels in Manila, the hotel is manned by competent staff that provides service reflective of the warmth and efficiency of true Filipino hospitality - ensuring a very comfortable and gratifying stay; like you never left your home. The two-storey, 72-room hotel provides only the basics, nevertheless our guests will never be left wanting; air-conditioned rooms, orthopedic beds, hot & cold shower, an LCD TV with cable service, direct dial-capable phones, free Wi-Fi internet services, free parking, secure luggage room ,24-hour security supported by hi-tech fire alarm system and free use of safety deposit box. All set in a minimalist style but still delivers the much needed comfort travelers deserve.
Naturally, Casa Bocobo caters to all guests:
- Business travellers
- Tourists/backpackers and tour groups
- Families and couples on vacation
Also, our coffee shop, Cafe Bocobo, specializes in Filipino and Continental cuisines. Simple dishes yet superbly crafted and reasonably priced. Diners will certainly find our offerings a delight, whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Lastly, the rates are absolutely unbeatable. Even sticklers for a great bargain will find our rooms sensibly priced. Wi-Fi connection is also accessible anywhere in the hotel.